1. Make lists.
2. Carry a notebook and camera everywhere.
3. Try freewriting.
4. Get away from the computer.
5. Be otherwordly (you decide what that means).
6. Quit beating yourself up.
7. Take breaks.
8. Know your roots.
9. Listen to new music.
10. Be open.
11. Surround yourself with creative people.
12. Get feedback.
14. Don’t give up.
15. Practice, practice, practice.
16. Allow yourself to make mistakes.
17. Go somewhere new.
18. Count your blessings.
19. Get lots of rest.
20. Take risks.
21. Do more of what makes you happy.
22. Stop trying to be someone else’s perfect.
23. Clean your workspace.
24. Finish something.
25. Have fun and play.
Learn to be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.
Henry Frederic Amiel
About the photo (taken on August 16)…I took this picture at Whitewater Crossing Christian Church in Cleves, OH. I went there for a Facilities Forum. This was a wallhanging that I thought was interesting.