Wire (I used 24 gauge green florist wire)
1. Arrange the buttons into flowers. Cut wire for each flower. I cut my lengths about 12″ long.
2. Using the wire like thread, assemble your flowers. Twist the wire together to create the stems.
3. Arrange the flowers into a bouquet. Twist the stems together.
4. Trim the excess wire from the bottom. Apply a generous amount of adhesive and glue the bouquet into the bottom of the clay pot.
5. Add a little green excelsior or moss. What a sweet little pot of flowers. All ready for Spring!