I can’t remember where I first saw these…but they’re everywhere.
1. Cut off a piece of the sleeve.
2. Turn the piece inside out and sew a running stitch around one end. Gather and knot-off.
3. Turn the piece right-side out. Stuff with fiberfill.
4. Sew a running stitch around the top. I liked the rolled hem of the sleeve, so I left it sticking out. Gather and knot-off.
5. Cut off a piece of the stick, and insert it in the top. If it’s a little loose, apply some glue.
6. Isn’t this cute! And, there’s a lot of sweater left, so you can have pumpkins galore, in every size imaginable.